What to Do If You Land on Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac’s Blacklist
One of our experts, Kelly Richardson, calls Freddie Mac’s list of condos unavailable for its federal backing a farcical double-secret list, like the double-secret probation so hilarious in the movie “Animal House.” But this secret blackballing is no joke for communities ensnared in it. Here’s what you need to know about the Fannie Mae and…
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »