Tread Carefully When Faced with Sex Offender in Community
The safety and security of the community you manage should be a top priority. You’re faced with many challenges when trying to keep your community safe and secure. You can take care of many cut-and-dried problems on your own or with help from your staff, if you can get the association to approve your recommendations. For example, investing in certain types of landscaping can increase visibility at the property and reduce blind spots where intruders could commit crimes unnoticed. Or you could install a surveillance system in your parking lots or common areas.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Member Log In
Need to Renew Your Membership?
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Renewal Page.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »