Sustainable Landscapes Offer Associations Long-Term Value
Creating positive curb appeal is essential to maintain or even increase property values in your community. Positive curb appeal can create happier members who get more profit for their investment, as well as an improved profile for the building or association as a whole. Due to the importance of first impressions, you may think that an expansive, rolling green lawn contributes to your community's overall attractiveness, but maintaining it probably puts a huge dent in your operating budget.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »