Survey: Crowds, Noise, and Neighborhood Safety Are Top Halloween Issues at HOAs
Following on the heels of Halloween, the Community Association Institute (CAI) released the findings of a research study that addressed the issues that pop up in planned communities on that holiday. According to the survey, 93 percent of respondents said their association hasn’t made any changes to its community policies regarding Halloween. However, 86 percent of those surveyed report their association doesn’t have special rules for the spooky day, and 83 percent report their community doesn’t have a policy for neighborhood trick-or-treating.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »