State Law Unconstitutionally Impaired Association’s Governing Documents
Facts: Organized in 1986, a Florida community is a mixed-use condominium with 810 residential units, 259 commercial units, and 141 retail units. The community's governing documents provide for a seven-member board of directors governing the association, with two members each elected by the residential unit members, the commercial unit members, and the retail unit members, and the seventh member elected-at-large.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »