Show You Took Reasonable Care to Avoid Common Area Injuries
Safety hazards in the community you manage can result in, at best, minor accidents and, at worst, personal injury lawsuits. You and your staff should have a risk management strategy set up that covers all of the issues that could lead to liability for the association. The common areas in your community or condominium building are rife with risk—especially high-traffic common areas, which are used by not just members, but also visitors, and can get wear and tear or damage that could cause slips, trips, and falls.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »