Set Rules to Minimize Hot Tub Risks
Despite some recent concerns over the safety of hot tubs, this amenity continues to be popular in many communities. The high temperatures that hot tub water can reach pose risks to some members, namely, pregnant women or people with high blood pressure. And hot tubs are unsafe for children both because of the heat and as drowning hazards. But that doesn’t mean that members whose health won’t be compromised by hot tubs can’t enjoy them.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »