Set Playground Rules to Minimize Risk of Injuries and Lawsuits
A playground is a great amenity that may increase property values in your community. Members with small children appreciate the role an outdoor playground plays in children's growth. Playgrounds promote an active, healthy lifestyle and provide a complex social network for kids to learn relationship-building skills. However, a playground can also be a hazard, especially if children are unsupervised or if the equipment is not properly used or maintained. If injuries occur, your association could end up getting sued.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »