Proposed Federal Condo Law Would Make it Easier for Associations to Finance Repairs
A new bill has been proposed in the U.S. House of Representatives that would make it easier for condo associations to obtain financing to make critical repairs and replacements. The “Rapid Financing for Critical Condo Repairs Act of 2022” (H.R. 8304) follows the introduction earlier this year of the Securing Access to Finance Exterior Repairs…
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »