Noise Disturbance by Club Isn’t Fun and Games for HOA
In Florida, a plane club may be grounded as a battle between a handful of homeowners and a RC plane club in Escambia County continues. The recreational club, which attracts model plane enthusiasts, has been called out as a nuisance by homeowners in a community adjacent to the field where they fly planes. Some people feel conflicted as they understand the homeowners’ concerns but think that the plane club is a local tradition and has been a great source of fun for more than 14 years.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »