Moving Architectural Controls From Your Condo’s/HOA’s Covenants to Rules
In a June webinar from our sister publication, HOAleader.com, we had a ton of listener questions and simply couldn’t get to all of them. So, we tackle one here: “How, when, and can we remove specific architectural controls from the covenants (e.g., type/style of fence, front door, etc.) and include them in the architectural guidance…
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »