Landmark HOA Legislation Presents Compliance Challenges
Important new legislation is changing how California HOAs will operate starting in 2019. Assembly Bill 2912 began with its purpose “to take important steps to protect HOA members from fraudulent activity by those entrusted with the management of the association’s finances.” The bill, which passed both houses of the Legislature on unanimous votes, is sponsored by the Community Associations Institute and the California Association of Community Managers.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »