Keep Security Issues at Forefront of Management Duties
Security is one of the most important aspects of managing a community. After all, if members don’t feel safe, they won’t be able to enjoy the benefits of association living. Review your security policies and practices frequently. If you’re on a tight security budget and don’t have access to a lot of resources, or if your community doesn't experience a lot of crime, you may be tempted to cut corners—for example, by using only part-time patrols. But if you do this, stagger security guards' shifts to keep criminals off guard.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »