INSIDER’S 2012 Survey Says: The Worst Is Past
That's according to 74 percent of community association managers surveyed last month by the Insider, who believe community association financial conditions are finally improving. Respondents reported that the number of foreclosures, if not declining, have at least leveled off. As one respondent put it, “More good, dues-paying owners are coming in behind the bad owners who never should've been allowed to purchase during the ‘subprime’ heyday.”
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »