How to Respond to Unforeseen Budgetary Challenges
There are times when even good planning cannot prevent significant and unforeseen budgetary challenges beyond an association's control. The latter half of this year has seen an increase of foreclosures that are affecting entire communities as members are abandoning homes and leaving dues unpaid. And when associations are short on funds, boards may struggle to juggle costs to prevent members from having to make up all the difference.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »