How to Handle Short-Sale Requests from Lenders, Delinquent Members
In these difficult financial times, more and more members are finding the need to sell their homes through the short-sell process as a result of declining home prices and the present state of the economy. For members who owe a lender more than what their properties are currently worth and can no longer make their mortgage payment due to a job loss, divorce, or resetting of an adjustable-rate mortgage, foreclosure seemed like the only alternative—until relatively recently.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Member Log In
Need to Renew Your Membership?
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Renewal Page.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »