How to Build Bonds Among Members, Board, and Management
When it comes to daily life in an association—whether it’s a condominium building or a community of standalone homes or townhomes—there will always be some members who love association life and some members who realize too late that they don’t enjoy being bound by community rules. Community management expert Paul D. Grucza has over 33 years of experience turning the love-hate relationship between associations and their members into a more harmonious union by building a bond among owners, boards, and management staff.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »