Hold Community Events without Risking Liquor Liability
This spring, you and your association are probably planning summer events that will give members a chance to have fun in the community and get to know their neighbors. Organizing events can also be a team-building experience for your staff and create goodwill between management and residents. It’s not all fun and games, however. Community-building events, such as pool parties or cookouts, may feature food and drinks, including alcohol. If the association serves alcoholic beverages at an event, it creates the potential for liability if someone is injured or killed as a result.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Member Log In
Need to Renew Your Membership?
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Renewal Page.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »