Help Member Enforce Restraining Order in Community
Sadly, domestic violence incidents have become a regular presence on the news. And, chances are, a member in your community has experienced domestic violence, threats of violence, stalking, or harassment of some sort. As a manager, you have many roles; keeping residents safe is within your purview. You might’ve taken all of the steps you think you need to protect community members: installing a security system or cameras of some sort, maintaining landscaping that makes it difficult for would-be assailants to hide, and enforcing a curfew in situations that called for one.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Member Log In
Need to Renew Your Membership?
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Renewal Page.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »