Get Smart: Owners Expect the Latest Technologies from Their Communities — and Managers
By 2020, the global research firm Gartner expects to see 20 billion internet-connected devices; by the next year, it predicts that number will reach 25 billion. And these figures don’t include general purpose devices like smartphones; they capture only dedicated functional objects, often referred to as the Internet of Things (IoT) or smart devices. Odds…
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »