Get Police Assessment to Cut Liability, Keep Community Safe
Keeping your community safe should be a priority for every association manager. Some communities have funds to spare for consulting fees from outside companies that will evaluate just how secure their properties are. But this can cost thousands of dollars and you may end up feeling pressured to buy expensive security equipment that you might not even need. Is there a way to get an objective assessment? Yes, if you’re open to asking local police to come to your community to assess its safety and give recommendations that will improve your current security strategy.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »