For the Dogs (and More!): HUD Issues New Guidance on Assistance Animals
Requests for assistance animals continue to dog many associations. How can they balance their obligations to owners with disabilities with the interests of their neighbors? The process is riddled with potential pitfalls. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) recently released new guidance that can help your clients understand the kind of inquiries…
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »