Finding Solutions to Live-Work Condo Challenges
The development of so-called live-work condominium buildings is picking up speed throughout the country in response to the proliferation of professionals who work from home. The condo hybrid creates a space that’s suited to work and residential needs. But the trend is not without its challenges: Some developers have experienced delays because building codes in most municipalities don't yet have provisions for these residential-commercial hybrids; the type of work the unit owner can engage in could also be subject to municipal oversight.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »