Cut Monthly Assessment Delinquencies with Tough Acceleration Policy
Every community association relies on its members to make monthly payments so that it can pay for the services and amenities its members expect. So when a community member doesn’t make his monthly payment of assessments, he harms the entire community. What can you do to cut assessment delinquencies? One strategy is to set a late fee policy (see “Enforce Late Fee Policy Consistently to Avoid Fair Housing Claims,” in this issue).
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »