Condo/HOA Insurance Expert Reveals the Biggest Risks You Face Today
Think you’ve protected your community against damage that would require your insurer to step in and fund fixes? Think again. Condo/HOA dangers are more common than you may realize. Karen O’Connor Corrigan, CIC, CIRMS, has her finger on the pulse of condo/HOA insurance trends. Here’s what the president/owner of O’Connor Insurance Agency, which insures more…
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Member Log In
Need to Renew Your Membership?
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Renewal Page.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »