Compare Insurance Professionals to Fit Association’s Needs, Budget
Having the right kind of insurance and enough coverage under an insurance policy is key to operating an association. After all, insurance can protect the association from liability that might financially sink the community if costs for repairs, lawsuits, and accidents had to come out of pocket. But community association insurance is specialized. And not all insurance agents and brokers are really qualified to recommend insurance products, work with the association to determine its insurance needs, and keep up with changing insurance requirements as time goes on.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »