Add Amenities that Reflect Members’ Interests, Lifestyle Trends
By Andrea Brescia
As times and social tastes change, your board might explore adding amenities to keep your community association current and in line with newer associations. The amenities that were in place when your association was founded might not be completely satisfying to your membership today—or attracting new buyers.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »