Keep Your Co-op, Condo, or Homeowner’s Association Running Effectively and Within Budget!
Your Subscription Includes:
- 12 issues emailed in PDF format and available online
- Monthly eAlerts with the latest association news and trends
- Online access to over 5 years of archived content
- Note: Special Issues published throughout the year are part of your 12-issue subscription
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget--and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Written in plain English, Community Association Management Insider offers model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements to help ensure these communities run smoothly. Readers will find step-by-step management techniques, as well as easy-to-implement solutions.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Recent features include:
- How to Implement a Smoking Ban in Your Community
- How to Make Special Assessment Collection Easier
- Avoid Liability When Using Self-Help Remedy for Maintenance Violation
- Encourage Positive Campaigning with Candidate Code of Conduct
- How to Identify and Handle Board Member Conflicts of Interest
Plus, you’ll get summaries of recent court rulings involving community associations and their managers, as well as access to downloadable Model Tools, such as:
- model amendments and bylaws
- model letters and notices
- model policies
- model contract language
Your Money-Back Guaranteed Subscription to Community Association Management Insider also includes:
- Convenient email delivery of 12 information-filled issues in PDF format, complete with links to new online content.
- Searchable online access to more than five years of content, including feature articles and Model Tools.
- Monthly eAlerts giving you community association news and trends, as well as quick tips for cost-efficient association management.
Prefer to order by phone? Call 1-800-519-3692