Conduct Legal Checkup of Swimming Pools to Avoid Liability
With summer here, it's time to make sure that your community swimming pools are ready for action by checking their safety, insurance coverage, and legal compliance. Many associations do not conduct legal checkups, which is risky considering the number of lawsuits and regulations that exist.
The following is a list of things your association should check to ensure that the community avoids unnecessary risks and weathers any legal storm should an unfortunate accident occur at the pool this summer.
The resource you requested is available only to current members.
Please log in or start your membership account.
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now.
Community Association Management Insider helps community association managers keep their co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner’s associations running effectively and within budget — and all in the bounds of state, local, and federal law, as well as their governing documents.
Click here for quick FREE trial sign-up.
As a member, you get:
- Model tools, such as letters to members, bylaws, and contractor agreements
- Step-by-step management techniques
- Updates on new laws and court cases that impact you
- Easy-to-implement solutions to managers' thorniest challenges.
Community Association Management Insider will show you how to:
- Avoid liability and get indemnity
- Effectively and economically manage maintenance and repairs
- Get better deals from contractors
- Get the right insurance coverage
- And much, much more
Sign up for your free trial membership and access this resource now »